The Online Community Manager / Social media manager is versed in the mobile + web app developer ecosystems, digital advertising, and blockchain technologies. The Online Community Manager will be focused on identifying, engaging and growing a loyal following among our target markets, personas and key influencers. The Community Manager will create original content and leverage appropriate group forums and social media channels that draw the most ‘reads’ and ‘clicks’. S/he will employ social media analytics, A/B testing, and SEO/SEM best practices.
We seek a community evangelist jack-of-all-trades, that can quickly adapt and deliver on several key performance objectives. Some of the most critical skills we’re looking for:
- Enjoys regular engagement with folks from several of the most popular technical forums, groups, and social media channels.
- Strong communicator and excellent project manager to handle multiple marketing channels and drive meticulous and successful ROI from our community investments.
- Knows the mobile app developer, analytics, and digital advertising landscapes and understands the challenges and issues that mobile app developers face on a daily basis to ensure continued user retention and monetization.
- 1-3 years of experience in Online Community Marketing, User acquisition/growth, and project management.
- Strong communication, collaborative/cross-function and interpersonal skills
- Engaging writer – clearly and succinctly communicates technical concepts and processes.